Thurs 1st 8.15pm
Branch meeting at the ‘Famous’ Green Man (upstairs room), 71, High St, Ewell. KT17 1RX
Sat 3rd 12pm
Social afternoon at the Antelope’s beer festival, Maple Rd, Surbiton KT6 4AW
Tues 13th 7.30pm
2nd Birthday of Brightwater’s Platform 3 at Claygate railway station, KT10 0PB with Morris dancers.
Daytime walk around the Cobham area incorporating some pubs on the way. Meet at the Cricketer’s, Downside KT11 3NX,12 midday, then to incorporate
- Plough, Plough Lane KT11 3LT,
- Old Bear, High St KT11 3DX,
- Running Mare, Tilt Rd KT11 3EZ
- Old Plough, Station Rd KT11 3BN.
Thurs 6th 8.15pm
Branch meeting at the Running Horse, Bridge St, Leatherhead. KT22 8BZ
Thurs 13th 8pm
Three pub evening in Hook. Meet in the Cricketers, Clayton Rd, KT9 1NQ, then to the Lucky Rover, 312, Hook Rd, KT9 1NY and the North Star, 271, Hook Rd, KT9 1EQ.
Alton bus running day to GBG pubs in the area. Details TBC
Day out to pubs of Englefield Green.
Meet at the Bee Hive 12 midday, Middle Hill TW20 0JQ. Then to:
- The Barley Mow (1pm) Barley Row Rd TW20 0NX,
- Fox & Hounds (2pm) Bishopsgate Rd TW20 0ZU,
- Sun (3pm) Wick Lane TW20 0UF, Bailliwick (4pm) Wick Rd TW20 0HN,
- Holly Tree (5pm) St Judes Rd TW20 0DB,
- Armstrong Gun ((5.30pm) Victoria St TW20 00QX
- Happy Man (6pm) Harvest Rd TW20 0QS.
- Then possibly to the Egham Club.
Fri 25th – Mon 28th
Beer festival at the Ravens Ait, on the river between Kingston and Surbiton. Fri 4pm – 11pm, Sat/Sun 12pm – 11pm, Mon 12pm – 8pm. 60 ales. Tickets £6
Afternoon visit to Leatherhead. Details to be arranged.
For more details contact: Clive Taylor 020 8949 2099 (H) ctaylor2007@ freeuk.com
Or where noted: Adrian Palmer 07774 859871 (M) firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of how to get to events by public transport phone John Norman on 020 8408 1053 (H), KandLpubdata@camrasurrey.org.uk.
Details are updated on the Surrey CAMRA Web Pages at: http://www.camrasurrey.org.uk or follow us via twitter @CAMRAKL