Thurs 19th 7pm
Social evening at the Twickenham Beer Festival.
Sat 21st – 1pm
Pub of The Year Presentation. The Wheatsheaf, 40 Esher Green, Esher KT10 8AG,
Kingston beer festival workers day out to Tillingbourne Brewery.
- Depart Surbiton by the Clock Tower at 10.30 back by 19.30
- Tillingbourne Brewery, Stapledown/Staple La, Guildford GU5 9TE 11.30 to 14.00
- Wiiliam IV,Little London, Albury, Guildford GU5 9DG 14.30 to 15.30
- Stephan Langton Inn,Friday St, Abinger Common, Dorking RH5 6JR 16.00 to 17.00
- Plough Inn, Abinger Rd, Coldharbour, Dorking RH5 6HD 17.30 to 18.30
Bookings to me ASAP. Cheques made out to CAMRA. I will accept email reservations. Adrian Palmer, 46 Heathside, Weybridge, KT13 9YL Tel. 07774 859871
Thurs 2nd 8.15pm
Branch meeting at Bar Malden, 1-3 St Georges Square, High St, New Malden KT3 4H
Thurs 16th 7.30pm
Long Ditton Evening. Meet in the George Evelyn (ex Ditton) 64, Ditton Hill Rd KT6 5JD, then to the
- Limping Fox (ex New Inn) 8.15pm 15, Rushett Rd KT7 0UX,
- City Arms 9pm 5, Portsmouth Rd KT7 0XE
- Lamb 10pm 73, Brighton Rd KT6 5NF.
Branch visit to the Pigs Ear Beer Festival. Possible free entry. TBC Names to Adrian.
Kingston Christmas Crawl. Details TBA
For more details contact: Clive Taylor 020 8949 2099 (H) ctaylor2007@ freeuk.com
Or where noted: Adrian Palmer 07774 859871 (M) email@example.com
For details of how to get to events by public transport phone John Norman on 020 8408 1053 (H), KandLpubdata@camrasurrey.org.uk.
Details are updated on the Surrey CAMRA Web Pages at: http://www.camrasurrey.org.uk or follow us via twitter @CAMRAKL