We cover the Boroughs of Runnymede and Spelthorne, from Stanwell in the north to Woodham in the south. Get involved in our Branch Meetings and Social activities, where all are welcome, contributing as much or as little as time allows. Being involved is enjoyable (our meetings have beer breaks!) and ensures we can campaign effectively to retain all that is good about beer, pubs and clubs. Not a member of CAMRA? Find out more here
Our other pages can be accessed via the drop down menus at the top, or via the links below.
- News including recent events and ‘What Pub’.
- Pub Clips for updates on our locals including member benefits!
- PubWatch pubs under threat.
- Diary for upcoming events; come along and enjoy yourself.
- BeerFests in the North Surrey area
- Breweries across Surrey
- LocAle for pubs and clubs selling local real ales in great condition.
- Club/Pub of the Year does what it says on the tin.
- Contacts for details of committee and local organisors.
Branch chairman and contact (who would love to hear from you) ‘Spike’ Milligan
‘Let a man walk steadily 10 miles on a hot summers day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented’ Gilbert K Chesterton