- Saturday April 8th April Branch Social at Bournemouth Members Weekend. Take 9 am train from Woking. Ian Johnston is leader.
- Good Friday 14th April Godalming Social 12 noon Red Lion 1 pm Star (Easter Beer Festival)
- Wednesday 19th April Lower Bourne Social 8 pm Spotted Cow 9 pm Fox
- Saturday 22nd April William’s next London Crawl Meet at Falcon, Clapham Junction ready to leave about 11.30am to take train to St. Margarets
- Thursday 27th to Saturday 29th April Farnham Beerex Click on Festivals link above to get full details of ticket sales and how to volunteer to help.
- Sunday 30th April 2pm Social at Falkners Arms, Fleet Beer Festival
- Monday 1st May 5.15am Bottle Beer and Morris Dancing. Take your beer and watch the Pilgrims Morris men at St Martha’s on the Hill Church at sunrise then visit Rodboro Buildings at 8am for breakfast
- Saturday 6th May Yateley Walk Meet 1pm Dog and Partridge, then 1.30 pm White Lion, 2.15pm Anchor.3pm Cricketers, 4pm Royal Oak.
- Tuesday 9th May 8pm Branch Meeting. White Lion Aldershot. All welcome
- Friday 12th May 6pm Social at Royal Oak, Knaphill Beer and Cider Festival with live music and Morris Dancing
- Wednesday 17th May Knaphill Social. 7.30pm Garibaldi, 9pm Royal Oak
- Saturday 20th May Not available for events.
- Wednesday 24th May Pub of the Year Presentation Jolly Sailor, Farnham from 7.30 pm with presentation at 9 pm
- Saturday 27th May Fleet Walk Meet at Exchequer, then Crookham Village Club, Fox and Hounds, Oatsheaf and Prince Arthur
- Saturday 3rd June 11.30am Working Social at Guildford Cricket Club Beer Festival 12 noon to 4pm session. Contact Mark Davies to volunteer on 01483-563735 or email@example.com
- Monday 5th June Horsell Night 7.30pm Wheatsheaf 8.15pm Red Lion 9pm Crown
- Saturday 10th June Clapham Cask and Craft Crawl Leader is John Karban (Details tbc)
- Saturday 17th June Eversley Cycle 2pm Meet at White Hart. 2.45pm Cycle to Golden Pot, then 3.30pm Chequers, 4.15pm Frog & Wicket. Leader is Doug Fish
- Thursday 22nd June Farnham Social 7.30pm Jolly Sailor 8.30pm Wheatsheaf 9.30pm William Cobbett
- Tuesday 27th June Woking Railway Club 7.30pm Meet with neighboring branches for a tour of Woking
- Saturday 1st July Les’s Thameside Tootle – The Sequell. Meet in the Harp, Charring Cross, from 10.30 am before getting 11.29 Thames Clipper from Embankment heading east. Recommend getting ‘River Roamer’ ticket in advance if you can.
- Tuesday 4th July 8pm Branch Meeting RSCH Guildford Social Club. (tbc) All welcome
- Saturday 8th July Tour of ACV pubs in the branch area. Leader is Kevin Travers
- Tuesday 11th July Weybourne and Heath End Cycle Social 7.30 pm Running Stream 8.30 pm Royal Arms 9.30 pm Alma (There is a 10.15 pm bus No 5 to Aldershot station for anyone not cycling).
- Saturday 22nd July Summer Walk led by Dave Taylor. (Detail tbc)
- Sunday 20th August 1pm Royal Oak Summer Social with BBQ, Cricket, Real Ciders as well as real ales
- Friday 8th September 7.30 pm Social at White Hart, Tongham Beer Festival
- Friday 8th December 7 pm Christmas Party at Woking Railway Club (Details tba)