- Wednesday 28th June Woking Social 7.30pm Railway Club 8.15pm Sovereigns 9.15pm Ogilvy 1opm Herbert Wells Leader is Ian Johnson
- Saturday 1st July Les’s Thameside Tootle – The Sequel. Meet in the Harp, Charring Cross, from 10.30 am before getting 11.29 Thames Clipper from Embankment heading east. Recommend getting ‘River Roamer’ ticket in advance if you can.
- Wednesday 5th July 8pm Branch Meeting and CPOTY presentation. Star, Godalming. All welcome
- Saturday 8th July Tour of ACV pubs in the branch area. Details tbc. Leader is Kevin Travers
- Tuesday 11th July Weybourne and Heath End Cycle Social 7.30 pm Running Stream 8.30 pm Royal Arms 9.30 pm Alma (There is a 10.15 pm bus No 5 to Aldershot station for anyone not cycling).
- Tuesday 18th July Camberley Social 7.30pm Meet at Wetherspoon’s for a town centre crawl. Leader is Neil Thomas
- Saturday 22nd July Summer Walk 10.30am Meet Jack Philips, Godalming for breakfast. 11.39am Bus 71 to Witley. 12pm White Hart, Witley. 12.45pm Walk to Hambledon. 1.45pm Merry Harriers, Hambledon. 2.30pm Walk to North Bridge, Chiddingfold. 3.15pm Winterton Arms, North Bridge. 4pm Walk to Chiddingfold. 4.30pm Crown and/or Swan, Chiddingfold. 5.51pm Bus to Milford. 6.05pm Refectory, Milford. Then option of 6.44pm or 7.46pm bus back to Godalming and Guildford. All pubs, except Merry Harriers, can be reached by Bus 71 so that those who can’t/don’t want to walk can participate in the pub crawl. Discovery bus ticket costing £8.50 will be required. Leader is Dave Taylor.
- Saturday 19th August 12noon Social at Triple fff brewery open day. See http://www.triplefff.com/news for more detail. The event is weather permitting.
- Sunday 20th August 1pm Royal Oak Summer Social with BBQ, Real Ciders as well as real ales. Leader is Neil Thomas.
- Saturday 26th August Camberley to Aldershot Bus No. 1 Crawl 1pm Meet at Wetherspoons and visit pubs along the bus route including The Swan, Farnborough, White Hart, Frimley and Queen Hotel. Aldershot. Leader is Neil Thomas.
- Tuesday 29th August Yateley Social 7.30pm Meet at Royal Oak, walk to White Lion and finish at the Dog and Partridge. Leader is Neil Thomas
- Wednesday 6th September 8pm Branch Meeting. RSCH Guildford Social Club. All welcome (tbc)
- Friday 8th September 7.30 pm Social at White Hart, Tongham Beer Festival
- Sunday 10th September 12.30pm Surrey/Sussex Regional Meeting Drill Hall, Denne Road, Horsham
- Wednesday 13th September Bagshot Crawl 7.30pm Foresters Arms 8.30pm Three Mariner’s 9.25pm White Hart Leader is Doug Fish
- Saturday 23rd September Social at Hogs Back Brewery Harvest and 25th Aniversary Party. More details to follow.
- Thursday 28th September 7.30pm Garibaldi Oktoberfest Beer Festival GU21 2QH
- Saturday 14th October Camberley to Woking Bus 34 Crawl Meet Wetherspoons, Camberley then visit Red Lion, Lightwater Hen & Chickens, Bisley and Herbert Wells, Woking (Timings to follow) Leader is Neil Thomas
- Tuesday 24th October Sandhurst Social 8pm Rose and Crown. Meet with SE Berkshire Branch. (Not confirmed-Date may change) Leader is Neil Thomas.
- Saturday 28th October 12 noon Visit to Firebird Brewery, Rudgwick
- Tuesday 31st October 7.30pm Crown & Cushion, Minley (Blackwater) Social Leader is Neil Thomas
- Saturday 12th November 12 noon Young Peoples’ Social at Woking Beer Festival. Meet at main bar. Leader is Neil Thomas.
- Friday 8th December 7 pm Christmas Party at Woking Railway Club (Details tba)