- Monday 27th February 8pm Second GBG2018 Selection Meeting. Woking Railway Club
- Thursday 9th March Guildford Social 7.30pm Rowbarge 8.45 pm Stoke 9.30 pm Kings Head (Stoke Road)
- Saturday 11th March Branch Day Out in Oxford (Details tbc)
- Thursday 23rd March 7pm Meet the Brewer evening at the Royal Oak in Guildford. Led by John Keeling from Fullers. Book your place with Mark Davies on 01483-563735 or email@example.com
- Saturday 25th March Wetherspoon’s Beer Festival Tour by public transport. Meet 10.30am at Prince Arthur, Fleet for breakfast. Then Farnborough, Camberley, Aldershot, Guildford, Godalming and Woking.
- Monday 27th March 8 pm Branch Meeting Farnham Conservative Club (Meet in the Ivy Room) All welcome
- Saturday April 8th April Branch Social at Bournemouth Members Weekend. Details tbc but will take train from Woking.
- Good Friday 14th April Godalming Social 12 noon Red Lion 1 pm Star (Easter Beer Festival)
- Wednesday 19th April Lower Bourne Social 8 pm Spotted Cow 9 pm Fox
- Saturday 22nd April William’s next London Crawl Meet at Falcon, Clapham Junction ready to leave about 11.30am to take train to St. Margarets
- Thursday 27th to Saturday 29th April Farnham Beerex Click on Festivals link above to get full details of ticket sales and how to volunteer to help.
- Sunday 30th April 2pm Social at Falkners Arms, Fleet Beer Festival
- Monday 1st May 5.15am Bottle Beer and Morris Dancing. Take your beer and watch the Pilgrims Morris men at St Martha’s on the Hill Church at sunrise then visit Rodboro Buildings at 8am for breakfast
- Saturday 6th May Yateley Walk Meet 1pm Dog and Partridge, then 1.30 pm White Lion, 2.15pm Anchor.3pm Cricketers, 4pm Royal Oak.
- Tuesday 9th May 8pm Branch Meeting. White Lion Aldershot. All welcome
- Friday 12th May 6pm Social at Royal Oak, Knaphill Beer and Cider Festival with live music and Morris Dancing
- Wednesday 17th May Knaphill Social. 7.30pm Garibaldi, 9pm Royal Oak
- Saturday 20th May Not available for events.
- Saturday 27th May Fleet Walk Meet at Exchequer, then Crookham Village Club, Fox and Hounds, Oatsheaf and Prince Arthus
- Saturday 3rd June 11.30am Working Social at Guildford Cricket Club Beer Festival 12 noon to 4pm session. Contact Mark Davies to volunteer on 01483-563735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 5th June Horsell Night 7.30pm Wheatsheaf 8.15pm Red Lion 9pm Crown
- Saturday 17th June Eversley Cycle 2pm Meet at White Hart. 2.45pm Cycle to Golden Pot, then 3.30pm Chequers, 4.15pm Frog & Wicket
- Thursday 22nd June Farnham Social 7.30pm Jolly Sailor 8.30pm Wheatsheaf 9.30pm William Cobbett
- Tuesday 27th June Woking Railway Club 7.30pm Meet with neighboring branches for a tour of Woking
- Tuesday 4th July 8pm Branch Meeting RSCH Guildford Social Club. (tbc) All welcome
- Saturday 8th July Tour of ACV pubs in the branch area.
- Tuesday 11th July Weybourne and Heath End Cycle Social 7.30 pm Running Stream 8.30 pm Royal Arms 9.30 pm Alma (There is a 10.15 pm bus No 5 to Aldershot station for anyone not cycling).
- Saturday 22nd July Summer Walk led by Dave Taylor. (Detail tbc)
- Sunday 20th August 1pm Royal Oak Summer Social with BBQ, Cricket, Real Ciders as well as real ales.